Sunday, November 20, 2011

sure thing or cheryl

sunday's post belongs to my friend cheryl.  i met her one random night shortly after moving to charlotte, she had just returned from a trip to vegas for her 30th and was giving out hugs and saying hello and hugged me (never meeting me before),  i kind of turned around and was like, oh hey i am kelsey.  ever since then we have been friends, what an ice breaker!  cheryl is very thoughtful, makes everyone laugh, and has a great personality.  there isn't much she won't say; even runs her mouth like nothing i have ever heard about my heels, but i let it slide.  cheryl also is one of my only friends that braved black friday with me a few years ago, well we dragged whit with us (note to self:  she doesn't handle crowds well).  cheryl and i loved it and made it a whole day, this is probably one of my favorite memories with cheryl.  unfortunately, whit got the nickname of angry elf after that, but cheryl and i are now sugar and spice.  i've enjoyed getting to know cheryl over the past two years or so; she has such a big heart.  cheryl is now in my group at new charlotte, and i am so glad.  i have really enjoyed having her in the group and getting to spend more time with her. 

No comments: