Sunday, November 6, 2011

my favorite J

i met jillian from my friend kasey, and she makes me feel so normal... we have so much in common, in that we both are neat freaks, love things to be neat and orderly, we LOVE organization, don't really like change, and like to plan...the list could go on:) jillian is such a great friend, and so caring. after my first lifegroup ended, i joined jillian's lifegroup. during this time, jillian and i got a lot closer. i loved that we had this time, as i would go early and we would eat dinner and just catch up about life, her wedding planning, family, or anything:) when she decided to step down as the lifegroup leader, which I fully supported, she needed a break and had lead for several years, i was kind of sad that we wouldn't have the time out of our busy lives. we are still very close, but we definitely don't get to see each other as much as i would like. we recently celebrated her wedding to jake, which was absolutely one of the best weddings. we got to wear cowboy boots, stay in a bunk room with all of us girls (SO MUCH FUN), and it was at a beautiful plantation home. i am so thankful for my friend jillian, that she cares, listens, and loves Carolina as much as ME:) oh, and one more thing, i love how detailed she is.. if you need a story retold and want every single detail, this is your go-to girl.

1 comment:

Jillian Kemp said...

Ok so my news years resolution is to read more as well and to start with that I need to read your blogs more! I especially loved this one! Love you Kelsey!

Jillian