Tuesday, November 22, 2011

christine's turn

this next post belongs to christine.  should have been on tuesday.  i met christine shortly after meeting kasey, as she goes to forest hill and was in kasey's lifegroup.  christine immediately welcomed me into a large group of people and made me feel as though i had known people for years.  being new to a city, she made meeting new people so easy, which i really appreciated.  christine and i are very similar in that we are big planners, very organized, and like to do things for others:)  christine got married last year, and her mom even made me a purple dress, so thoughtful that they made me a dress in my favorite color:)  i was glad to help out on her special day.  christine is a good friend and i am glad to have her in my life.  love ya girl!

No comments: