Wednesday, November 9, 2011

boom boom pow

so today, i am thankful for my friend emily:) i met em when we were both in kasey's lifegroup. em is such a great friend to me; she challenges me, holds me accountable, and is passionate about things/people in her life. she is also a lot of fun, i mean we can go to a country concert and sing our hearts out, stop for an oreo mcflurry out in the middle of deliverence, and have the best time:) em has had to deal with a lot in the past year, and the way she has really relied on her faith in God and her relationship with God has been such a witness to so many. i love that em will talk to me on the phone for hours, when she has time too... she recently started a new job at elevation which has totally changed her life. she doesn't have a lot of free time, but she still manages to squeeze a call in here and there, which i am so thankful for. em was able to get me to face my fear of athletic conditioning and she was so ENCOURAGING to me. she would stay back with me and jog/walk when i couldn't keep up with the fast runners, and not let me get down. she may never know how much those few months of athletic conditioning meant to me, as i never thought i would be capable. em is such a wonderful friend and today i just wanted to say how thankful i am for her:) love you em!

No comments: