Sunday, November 6, 2011

hp, not harry potter, that's holly patterson to you (nov. 4th post)

so, holly is my best friend from college... we lived together for three years after college, she has probably been the friend that has seen the most change in me, as she saw a big transformation in my life, but through all of this she has always been there for me and always been a great friend to me. holly is super loyal, dependable, and caring. she is such a good listener, followed by offering her opinion... i love that she takes it all in first:) even though we don't live in the same city, we have still managed to stay close. it has definitely been a transition, as we saw each other every day for so many years. i wish we had more time to visit each other, but we both know how much we love each other. our catch up phone calls tend to last a long time, which i love this time. i am so grateful that i have holly as one of my best friends:) recently, holly has been so supportive and praying for me, which means so much to me. i cannot thank her enough for being there for me during the rough times, during the great times, and for just being her:) you are the best, and i cannot wait to see her very soon. love her so much.

No comments: