Tuesday, November 8, 2011

candice, you made the blog

so today's (which should be nov. 7th) post is dedicated to my sassy texan friend candice:) you see, my story about meeting her has made the blog before, but she called me out for having a new coach purse during our mina project at church, and then we served in the nursery together that night...she invited me to her small group and that group changed my life more than they probably know. i could write a small novel, but she knows how depressed i was at the time, but God knew what he was doing when he put us on that bus together:) i was so encouraged spiritually, grew so much in my walk with God, and gained a dear friend during this time in my life. candice led me to kaleena, heather, and ashley as well, all of which i love dearly. candice is such a great friend. she will say whatever, and most of the time it is pretty hilarious. i remember relating to her in a lot of areas when i joined the group, but none other than being single. her desire to find her future husband was so clear. she prayed, had hope, and trusted that God would send him to her. candice has an amazing story of how she met her future husband while on a mission trip to belize:) now candice is so faithful to pray for her friends. even though i don't live in raleigh anymore, i love the times we get together to hang out and catch up. when God is the center of a friendship, you know that you will be friends for a long time no matter how long it has been since you last talked. candice is also very thoughtful. when i moved from raleigh, she made me a scrapbook, which was awesome:) she is the only friend to ever make something like that for me; i will always cherish it. she has recently started taking up photography and is absolutely fantastic; real talent there:) love you, girl.

1 comment:

Candice Craig said...

YAY! I made the blog!!! Holla! To think, your life changed all because of a Coach bag! Proof that God can use ANYTHING to bring people together and bring them closer to Him!
Todd & I continue to pray for you a Godly husband that loves you like Christ loves the church. He's out there - trust me- He is! Sometimes they just talk awhile but if you are FAITHFUL, then God has to be FAITHFUL for your obedience.
Thanks for the post!
Love ya!
Candice