Tuesday, November 22, 2011

logan, my carolina girl

this next post belongs to logan:)  i met her one night at christine's and it is just a small world.  she is from shelby, and knows my college roommate holly and one of my other roommates over a summer, jay chitty (his sister hayley chitty is logan's best friend).  lastly, we both went to carolina and were there at the same time; however, she did graduate a few years before me.  all the ways logan and i should have known each other, was funny, but this was the first time i was meeting her, in charlotte:)  obviously, i loved that she was as big of a carolina fan as me.  also, i find it comforting when i meet someone from a small town, don't know why, but maybe it just makes me feel like there are more people like me:)  i know i am silly.  logan is a great friend, has a big heart, and i am thankful that i met her 2 years ago when i moved here.  in those two years, she has gotten married, and is about to have her first baby:)  we can't wait to meet emma gray in a little over 5-6 weeks:)  love ya girl.

No comments: