Sunday, November 28, 2010

my daddy:)

so, on this 27th day of november, i am thankful for the best dad that God could have blessed me with:)  many of you know that my biological father passed away when i was 7, so my mother remarried when i was 8 to my stepdad.  roger, is the best dad ever.  ever since i moved back closer to home, he has done so much for me, and i am ever so thankful.  for the most part, i'd like to say that i am pretty self-sufficient, but there are things and times when i need a man, and who better than my dependable dad. 

tonight, he delivered my christmas tree to me and climbed into my attic and turned my hot water heater up, as i have been running out of hot water recently.  my mother came along, and well she adds entertainment to the trip.  1. she is extremely cold natured and i haven't turned on my heat, so she threatened to go eat her food (which i had gone to pick up for them) in the truck.  2. then she was going to wear a blanket wrapped around her when we had to run to walmart for another tree stand, seriously, i have coats, haha.  oh how i love my parents so much. 

when i take my super hot shower in the morning i will be even more appreciative. 

i know i may not say it enough, but today i am thankful for my awesome dad:)

he doesn't like to have his pictures made, so instead he tortures one of us

a little better, haha

at kendall's wedding, he cleans up nice:)

on christmas morning, it is like he is a small child, so funny:)  he rushes all of us

No comments: