Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the ability to workout or the gym

not going to lie, never thought this would be something i would be thankful for, but between scult (strength and stability), pilates (my fav), athletic conditioning, and spin... i actually really like the gym.  i am so thankful that i am healthy and at the present moment do not have any broken bones, no torn ligaments, etc... anyone who knows me knows how accident prone i am (we need not recap).  until this year, i didn't realize how capable i was.... i have challenged myself and did things i didn't think were possible!!!  i look forward to continuing to challenge myself more, but i am so thankful that i am able to workout and tone up:)

1 comment:

Malia said...

SO happy for you that you have such control over your life & are able to commit to daily workouts & eating great, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU Baby...