Wednesday, November 24, 2010

country music, oh yes i'm a country girl at heart

i hope the opener on this one has already caused you a good laugh this morning:)  on the 22nd day of november, i am thankful that God has given people like Jason Alden, Carrie Underwood, and many others talent, because i am not even trying to lie... i love to listen to my country music as loud as possible in my car (driving to and from my sites), while cleaning my house, and sometimes just because it puts me in a good mood.

i mean, i grew up in lincolnton, nc... i have redneck roots and you can ask any of my good friends... when certain songs come on, i don't even know what to do, i get so excited... big and rich anyone, haha

i am sure you all have songs or types of music you enjoy and can play really loud to make you feel better, mine is usually country:)

a few of my current favorites are:

Jason Aldean, My Kind of Party
Eric Church, Smoke a Little Smoke
Carrie Underwood, Unapologize
Keith Urban, Put You in a Song

No comments: