Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BFF, are we in like 5th grade, haha

today i am so thankful for my two best friends from home:  lindsey jo and crystal!!!


i could take up my whole blog if i listed out each and every friend that i have that means so much to me, but after spending the day at the polling location for crystal's dads campaign for sheriff of our hometown  and then heading to the republican headquarters with lindsey, i sit here and think that the three of us have been friends for sooooo long.  there is nothing that these two wouldn't do for me or i for them.  after we celebrated with crystal's dad and their family, lindsey and i went to grab a bite to eat, and we had a great conversation about life in general.  the fact that they still live in lincolnton and i live in charlotte makes it difficult to always get together in person...we catch up on the phone lots, but just having that face to face time means so much.  don't mind me, i'm having a moment right now, but honestly i am so thankful that i have had the same best friends since kindergarten and 4th/5th grade.  don't know where or who i would be with out them.

2 comments:

Lindsey:) said...

and we love you too, kel!!! very much:) praising the Lord this morning that i have the two of you in my life...God often loves on us through His people!

Crystal said...

Now, Kelsey's blog post has made me cry.....

I love you girls so much and I am too very thankful for you two! I had all of these same realizations last night as we were at the headquarters. I know that I can depend on you two, no matter what! True best friends! I am so blessed!