Tuesday, November 16, 2010

tomorrow (Tuesday) is my last flight for work for a while

oh my gosh, how i have longed for this day for a long time... after nearly 3.5 years of traveling, i have been looking forward to this day for a long time.  tomorrow i will board a us airways flight to lexington, ky and then return home and that will be the last time indefinitely:)  happy, happy, joy, joy:)   i am so thankful for my job, but ever so thankful for local visits and no flights.

it is so nice to have a normal schedule where i can go to the gym, enjoy social events with my friends, and bible study.. things that were so challenging when i was constantly on the road.

i will miss the miles and hotel points, but i'll just pay and enjoy being home in the interim.

Seriously, PTL!!!

never again will i have to get on this thing and pray that God will protect me... 6 seater and the door is also a window and the pilot and i were the only ones on the flight

No comments: