Saturday, November 13, 2010

dinner with a friend

one of my college roommates and i love her:)  go heels.

charlotte friends

my friend whit, love her
love these girls and our magical time in disney

my college friends

my friends from home and savannah

small group friends from when i lived in raleigh
sounds simple, but what i am so thankful for tonight:)  sometimes what you need is just a nice, simple, low key night with one of your best friends.  tonight i had dinner with one of my best friends, kasey, and i am so thankful for her encouragement, wisdom, truth, and just her being her.

while i'm at it, i feel the need to say how thankful i am for all of my friends.  each and every one of you have a significant role in my life and i don't know what i would do without you.  words can't really describe how blessed i have been in my life with the many friends God has put in my life at different times, but please know that you are very special to me.  i may not tell you enough, but i love you and i am thankful for you:)

No comments: