Monday, November 1, 2010

is it really November already, seriously love this time of year

So, it is officially November, which means, halloween decorations down today, Thanksgiving decor goes up... love it.  29 more days and Christmas at casa de Kelsey goes into full gear, and there really isn't anything that can make this girl sad, haha.... seriously the last two months of the year are my absolute favorite.  i've got my placemats out, my platter up, candles displayed, wreath hanging, and decor hanging:)  i've decided that i will post something i am thankful for daily for all the days of the month in november, as i feel it is so important to thank God everyday for the things/people/relationships He has blessed me with.

here, we are with Day 1:  i am so thankful for this week of vacation i have.  today i am going to have lunch with a good friend of mine, valerie.  tomorrow, i am fortunate enough to be able to help my friend crystal in her dad's election, the rest of the week i plan to have lunch with other friends, as i have been so busy with work lately that i haven't had time to catch up and have lunch with them. i appreciate my line manager pretty much forcing me to take some well needed time off.  i am going to start working on christmas projects, scrapbooking, and things that make my heart happy!

happy november everyone!

No comments: