Thursday, November 4, 2010

beth moore's esther study

today i am thankful for beth moore and her gift of writing bible studies.  this is my first beth moore study and i am four weeks in:)  my friend kasey suggested that i watch the video clips online that go along with each week, they are absolutely wonderful.  i mean, it is like every week it is excactly what i need to hear.  i sometimes have a hard time understanding what i am reading (didn't do so well on reading compensation on standardized tests, haha), so when someone can explain it to me and then i branch off on my own and study God's Word, it helps tremendously!!! i am learning so much and think this is totally a God thing that i am doing this study at this point in my life:)

if you are a woman and you are searching for a new study, Esther::  It's Tough Being a Woman is the way to go.

No comments: