Saturday, November 27, 2010

thanksgiving day

a few years ago at the saine family reunion

mother's day 2008

easter is a big one for our family:)

oh, how my aunt karen provides such entertainment

my sister got married

saine family reunion 2009, really missing my grandmother

my brother, jamie and his fiancee jennifer

with pop:)

at our annual christmas eve fish fry:)

merry christmas yall

love her and her cute red hair

allie's christmas present from paula

new tradition last year that will continue, dirty santa
on the 25th day of november, i am thankful for my family in general and all the memories, fun times, food, and love we all have with/for each other.  i wouldn't be who i am today without each one of the members that are in my family.  i think in this case, pictures tell the story, so enjoy!!!

No comments: