Tuesday, May 29, 2012

day 10:: most embarrassing moment

this is really quite easy for me... all of my college friends know this one all to well.  so, i am bit clumsy and fall rather easily.  i was in a hurry to go meet my friend beth my senior year of college so we could go pass our swim test, and i fell in the middle of the pit (the middle of campus, basically the most central location where the most people are located)... now when i say i fell, i mean, i dropped my bag that had all of the books, wallet, keys, everything and it scattered all down the four or five steps, my knees started bleeding, and it hurt.  to say i was mortified, would be an understatement.  most of the athletes would sit on this wall near the dining hall, and they were all dying laughing at me, which only made the whole situation worse.  i managed to get up and find all of my belongings and then i find beth in the student store.  she continues my embarrassment by laughing at me (gotta love her), and then when we finally get to the pool, they tell me i can't take the test because i have blood running down my leg.  i wanted to crawl under a table.  we finally got it to stop bleeding and they let me jump in the pool to pass my text, seriously one of the most, if not the most, embarrassing thing of my life. 

No comments: