Monday, May 7, 2012

20 random facts about kelsey rae

So, I saw this on a friend's blog and thought this would be a good way to keep me blogging for the next 30 days::  30 posts in 30 days (the topics are already chosen for me).  I'll also blog about other things along the way, as I started my new job today and my work life will not be as chaotic, not as much traveling for this girl! 

So, the first day's assignment is 20 random facts about me, i don't think this should be hard, as I am pretty random and have quirks about me, so here's goes!

1. i am absolutely terrified that someone is going to break in my house, so i actually sleep better in hotels (something about feeling more secure)

2. i absolutely love avacados and think that i could try to put it on everything (hamburgers are the best)

3. i cannot go to sleep with dirty dishes in the sink

4. i love to do things for other people (helping people/serving)... i work with the toddlers at my church every sunday, and it brings so much joy to my heart... this is definitely one of my spiritual gifts (encouraging/helping others)

5. i am a neat freak (somewhat obsessive compulsive about cleanliness), but i rarely make my bed

6. country music always makes me smile

7. i am still single at 29, and my world is not sad and depressing... God has blessed me with a great job and amazing friends and family... i am 100% trusting in God's plan and know that His timing is perfect.  i cannot wait to be a wife and mom, but my life is not on hold until then, i want to live life to the fullest and enjoy this precious life God has given me:)

8. i absolutely love college football and basketball.... i love watching college gameday on saturdays! 

9. i do not have an athletic bone in my body, never played a sport growing up, but i do work out (classes at the gym keep me motivated)

10. i may have every birthday card and christmas card i have ever received (a little sentimental)

11. i do not like to read, but there are a few books i really have loved (kisses from katie, redeeming love, heaven is for real)

12. two of my best friends i have had since elementary school (don't know what i would do without them)

13. i am going sky-diving next week with my mother

14. i do not wear heels (i have a morton's neuroma) and it is so very painful

15. purple is my favorite color

16. the month of december is by far, my favorite month of the whole year

17. i love cold weather and prefer it over the heat (i get excited like a small child, when it snows)

18. i used to drink regular cokes daily (way too many of them) and now i have replaced that with coffee... starbucks and this girl are way too close

19. i love organizing and decorating, real simple is definitely my favorite magazine

20. even though i have traveled quite a bit for my job in the last six years, i haven't ever been to europe and i really want to

No comments: