Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekly Travels, Townhouse Updates

So, I thought I start blogging, as if I don't stay on the internet enough. I thought it would provide some entertainment to everyone who knows how much I travel for work. If I could just bring some of you with me just one time, you'd probably do nothing but laugh at me and my craziness. Also, I thought this would be a good way for me to update everyone on the status of my townhouse.

So, this week, I travel to Springfield, VA and Hadden Heights, NJ - never been to New Jersey before, so that should be interesting! I went to Boston a few weeks ago, and I felt like a fish out of water with my thick southern accent.

So far, the closing date for my townhouse is still set for September 23, 2008. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if it was Thanksgiving before I get into my house.

Alright, hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I wish my life were interesting enough to have a blog, if I had one I would just complain about how poor I am - ha! Happy traveling;)