Saturday, September 27, 2008

made it home, moved in, and one happy girl

i got home last night about midnight. already had a false alarm at my townhouse. sorry again holly that you got the 3:40 AM wake up call. hopefully no more of those. i got moved in today thanks to edie, david, dusty, crystal, mom, dad, uncle dean, aunt paula, my sister kendall and her boyfriend kevin, dena, scottie, jamie, and jennifer - wow... i couldn't have done it without any of you. i cannot thank you enough for your help, seriously it means so much that so many people care about me and wanted to help. also, thanks to mom and pop - my wonderful grandparents for making the trip to charlotte to see the place - that meant a lot. thanks holly for coming and going to eat with me tonight, to get me out of the house for a little. i have the most amazing friends and family - thanks to everyone. i am truly blessed.

i am so exhausted from moving, so i am going to bed now. i'll update with some pictures later.

p.s. the heels won today, woohoo!

No comments: