Saturday, September 8, 2012

superpowers, ha

the next blog topic this 30 day challenge, that has already taken me like two months, is if i could have any superpower what would it be and why? well, this took me no time, i would always know what people are thinking/read people's minds.  for someone who has always been so bad at assuming and thinking the worst in what people think of me, i would just really like to know.  i hate things to be sugar coated, i want to know the bare bones truth.  while this would probably come with a lot of confusion, heartache, and maybe some good laughs, i think for a while it would be nice to know what people really think.


1 comment:

Malia said...

HA! very interesting...about 90% of people answer this question "I want to fly"...but I don't think I really want to know what people actually think...(unless I could filter it out & only know the positives!) ha ha