Saturday, September 15, 2012

my top 5 hobbies and why i love them

i have always disliked this question, why might you ask.... i wasn't gifted (to my knowledge in the past 29 years) with any real talents, so i could never say, basketball, swimming, etc.  i guess i should be glad it is really asking what i like to do.  1) i absolutely love to scrapbook, i absolutely love to put pictures and memories in a book and to be able to flip back through.  i love all the detail and that i can be a little creative if i want:)  2) i really like to crochet, no i am not 90, but especially during the winter months it is nice to be able to crochet a scarf a hat.  casey taught me the basics and my great aunt jean, who just passed away, was great at it.  she got me magazines and taught me some things as well.  3) i really like to clean, yes i said it... kasey smith, if you are reading this, i hope you are laughing.  i enjoy organizing and cleaning, a little too much, but it is what it is.  4) i love decorating my house for holidays and things... it just makes me happy to come home and have a place that is decorating for whatever holiday it may be.  my mother was never much on the decorating, so it has been fun to do it having my own place.  5) last but not least, i really enjoy going to sporting events... lame to some, and maybe not really a hobby, but i like it and could go to a college football game every weekend:)




No comments: