Wednesday, September 12, 2012

what i'm loving wednesdays

so i see this on other people's blogs and i thought i do it tonight.  sometimes i think taking the time to focus on fun, positive, and good things and taking a break from the worry is just what we need...

so, what i'm loving right now

... that my "name twin" as we like to call each other, kelsey (her last name is moore) from church and i have been meeting up at the gym a lot.  it keeps me accountable and it is fun to work out with friends...

...that i got to spend some quality time with holly and michele tuesday night with some pei wei, baskin robbins, and bachelor pad finale...

...that i am going to the clemson game this saturday, never been to death valley, love some college football...

...along the same lines, that it is college football season...


...that i potentially found a new place to live (rent), it is gated and access controlled, woohoo...

...that i got to see casey-c this morning for breakfast, a week long stay in raleigh, just happened to be when i was there for training...

...that i faced my fear of going back to athletic conditioning tonight and didn't die...

... that i can tell the people at starbucks to put one less pump in my drink, so it is less sweet and less calories, it is so much better...



...three way texts with my two favorite k/caseys, iphones are the way to go...

...that i am understanding my "not so new" job more and more...

...this great new polish, "miss fancy pants" and that i am have been painting my own nails each week, it looks great and saves me money...



2 comments:

Malia said...

is "miss fancy pants" the color or brand? I need mine done BAD! :)))

Kelsey said...

miss fancy pants is the color, the brand is essie