Monday, October 6, 2008

my life is boring right now

so, this weekend was pretty uneventful in the sense that i spent the entire weekend pretty much organizing and unpacking so more, fun times, let me tell you. the highlight of my weekend were my visitors, holly beam, susan, and kathryn all came to see me this weekend. holly and went to macaroni grill saturday night, and then watched the carolina football game, woohoo - they won!!! sunday susan and kathryn stopped by after kathryn's soccer game, i really appreciate them driving to see me.

i also tried a new church this past sunday - it wasn't for me. i really like contemporary churches - and this church was traditional to the tee. they had pews, hymn books, an organ, an orchestra, offering time, and the preacher preached for way too long. i will venture out for a new one this sunday - wish me luck.

i will try really hard to post pictures tomorrow of my house.

have a great week. i travel to sarasota, florida with scott this week. i can't wait to hang out and catch up - i feel like i haven't seen my quintiles friends in forever.

No comments: