Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i have the best dad in the world and stupid plumbers

ok, so my dad came up last night so we could go get my dresser that had been on back-order for months, so now my clothes are in the dresser, where they should be. we carried that thing up the stairs, and i'm not really sure how. that was by far the heaviest thing i have ever had to carry.

so, i'm so thankful for my dad coming to do that, when he gets the idea to mount my new flat screen tv, haha. i was really nervous about him doing this, but he insisted that he knew how to do it. he proceeded to hang it, and it looks great! my dad is amazing, saved me $200 that i was going to have to spend to get someone to professionally hang it.

taking a shower in luke warm water that quickly turns to freezing has got to be one of the most annoying things ever. i jump in the shower, and i basically have about 3 minutes max to take a shower before losing all semi-warm water. remember when you were at summer camp, and you had like two minutes to take a shower with other campers at that, well i feel like that camp counselor is standing outside of my shower saying 1 minute to go or 30 seconds left. shaving my legs is relatively pointless, because i can't possibly do that in the time limit i am given. so this brings me to my next point: my stupid plumbers.

i have now had a total of three different people come and no one can figure out why i don't have hot water. i have luke warm water right now, which is better than the cold i had for the first three days, but seriously, how many different people does it take to get this situation resolved. i have a visit today, and joe smo upstairs is calling his plumber buddies to figure out the problem - i need to take a shower!!! this is no fun, there have been plumbers in my house at least two times a week since i moved in. my builder is out of town this week, so this is loads of fun.

No comments: