Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weight Watchers:: Week 2

Yall, this works:)  So, this week it got a little harder, but seeing that this program works is totally worth it!!!  I know that I am developing healthy habits that will stick with me.  The thing is I am watching portion control and learning that you can't just snack (unhealthy) all the time.  When you are bored, you can't just eat.  I need to learn to drink more water. 

So, I am also learning that I have to use my time wisely.  exercise when I can.  I love pilates and my goal is get rid of these love handles and this muffin top (sounds disgusting typing it or saying it, so this is my goal).  I am trying hard not to obssess. 

If someone has any suggestions on how to get me to like veggies more or to enjoy cooking that would be great, because no lie, I hate cooking.  I'd love for my future husband to love to cook, I don't mind cleaning... I am terrible at it.  I even tried to make healthy smoothies recently, but I failed at that, haha. 

So, results for this week... I lost 2.6 pounds... oh yes, that makes a total of 7.4 pounds in 2 weeks:)  Percentage of body weight lost... 4.5% so far:)

3 comments:

Bayley said...

Congratulations!! This is such awesome progress! Keep rockin' it! :)

KelseyMoore said...

work it sista! i am so proud of you!

Kelsey said...

Thanks yall:)