Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weight Watchers:: Week 3

Full disclosure, we are not always going to be perfect, haha.  This week I had lasik eye surgery, which for the record was awesome, but these dry eyes they talk about are for the birds... but I am trying to be "aggressive" as they say with the drops.  I am a rule follower, like whoa, so I am hoping that at my one week post check up that all of the concerns I am having will be "normal."  Yesterday I had blurry vision in my right eye that was terrible, and today I can barely keep my eyes open or enough drops in them they are so dry, yikes... but this too will pass, right:)

I went on a retreat with my church, that was amazing (it will get a post to itself) when I get five seconds of free time, but for now, I will say that I had Bojangles on my way home, and it was delicious.  I will say I still counted it and just didn't eat the biscuit, but those french fries tasted WONDERFUL:)  it is so great that you don't have to deprive yourself.  i wasn't allowed to work out for 72 hours, which I thought was nuts, but the rest was good.

So, for Week 3, I still lost, which was great, but only 1.2 pounds.  So, that brings my total weight loss to 5.2% from the start... I'll take it... I have lost a total of 8.6 pounds in three weeks:)  I think this is a healthy way to do it:)

Thanks for all the encouragement:)

No comments: