Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weight Watchers:: Week 4

This post is late, because I didn't want to post, but the truth is I didn't lose or gain, stayed the same.  I know there will be weeks like this, as it is hard to lose weight when you are already in your range of weight for your height.  I feel like one of those people on the biggest loser when they didn't lose and people just stare and can't believe, haha.  Truth is though, I had mexican on Valentine's day with some friends and it was freaking awesome:)  I am okay with these results and I still worked out just as hard. 

This week may not be good either, as I have my best friends from college coming to town and we are going to enjoy a girl's weekend.  In addition, I am dating and guys want to treat me to nice meals, so goodness, if I say, no to alcohol and just eat like a rabbit, they think I am weird or have an eating disorder, haha.  I will figure it out and balance, my goal is to lose 25 pounds total, so I CAN do this.


No comments: