Wednesday, December 1, 2010

birthdays galore

on the 29th of november, i am thankful for birthdays this week... today was my friend natalie's birthday, so i met her and her adorable little boy (4 wks), lewis james for lunch at mcalister's... tomorrow, the 30th is one of my best friends in charlotte's birthday, kasey... we are going to harry potter...  and then on friday it is my birthday, don't worry we are taking it back old school and going roller skating.  i cannot wait, seriously, so much fun.

i love making people feel special and loved on their special day:)  i think i kind of go into overdrive a bit, but hopefully all of my friends know how i am.  for my birthday, all i really care about it that i have a fun night with my friends, as we all get older and busier, it means so much to me to have fun with my friends. 

happy day!

No comments: