Wednesday, December 3, 2008

random stories

so i love kids, most people who know me, know that i could get married tomorrow and have kids like the next day and be ok with that, but i haven't quite found mr. right... haha. anyway, tonight i had a very unpleasant experience at target. i can handle throw up - for people i know and kids i know - but tonight as i am walking out of target, this poor little girl is so sick in the store. so had just thrown up, and then as i am walking by (probably 5-6 feet away) she "goes" again... she just leans over the shopping cart and goes all over the floor. it was horribly disgusting. i mean, i know there was nothing the parents could do, but it was not pleasant, eww.

my car. so many of you may remember the blown out tire story a few months back. i had gotten a new tire from a discount tire store in the charlotte area, but it was pulling so i took it to a mechanic a few weeks afterwards to get that problem fixed. well tonight, after a month or so of my car making lots of noises, i realized that the "mechanic" i took it to was an idiot. basically they forgot to put all the lug nuts on the wheels, so my tire is going to fall off, so annoying. so, tomorrow i will wake up and take it back to the "mechanic" and have him correct this problem.

my foot. i got the walking boot off yesterday. i don't think my foot is all that strong, but i am trying to be extremely careful. today, i was putting a purse up in the closet, and hand to be on my tip toes, and i turned my ankle over...the bad one...i cried like a baby. i bought a small ankle brace at target tonight, so pray that it continues to heal and that the physical therapy i start soon will help.

tomorrow is my birthday, my favorite day of the year. i am going to my favorite place to eat in the world - texas roadhouse with my family and crystal and holly, woohoo!!! i love all the cards i have already gotten - it is the one day out of the year that i get cards - it is amazing!!!

have a great day!

No comments: