Tuesday, December 23, 2008

boxers or briefs

so my mom has been procrastinating telling me what to get my dad for christmas, as she said she didn't know of anything he needed, and then finally she remembers that he needs underwear - well boxers. she says, he likes the soft, cotton kind - he won't wear any other kind. so i go to the store, and go the men's underwear aisle, and wow at the choices. we all know i would have no experience buying such a thing, so i was a little overwhelmed at all the choices, i mean, does he want the new microfiber feel, boxer briefs that are cotton, or what... not to mention,in the back of my head i am thinking, this is for my dad, weird. i would prefer to not know what kind of underwear he chooses and why, haha. i have never seen so many choices in my life - have no fear, i decided with plain cotton boxers that my mom recommended.

i guess women have a lot of choices too, but i feel it is less comical or complicated.

alright, gotta run catch a flight in nashville so i'll be home for christmas eve and christmas day!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: