Friday, August 10, 2012

day 19: if i could live anywhere, where and why?

well, if i could live anywhere, without thinking or analyzing it would be cambry or in haiti with lots of little children loving on them, but realistically that isn't me.  it is funny the other day, i said, i really hope God isn't calling me to live there, i would die of a heat stroke and probably be too skinny to survive, i don't eat a lot there. 

so, more realistically, i would live in memphis, tennessee, haha.. i hope you are all laughing... i would go back to school to be a nurse in pediatric oncology and work at st. jude's!  i have talked about this before, but that is what i would do.  i know memphis probably isn't the best geographically, but my heart would be full and happy.  i absolutely love children and love to help sick kids, i know that sounds weird, but that is the passion that God has given me.

now, in all truthfulness, i am completely content in charlotte.  i really do not have a desire to leave here.  i have no idea where God is calling me.  we will see, but for now, this is where i am and i am trusting that this is where He wants me:)

No comments: