Monday, November 10, 2008

you would think i am a convicted terrorist

so, today i traveled for the first time with my boot on my foot and the broken ankle... what a nightmare!!! so, i should've just sat down and taken the extra 2 minutes to take the boot off, but i chose not too... i had to stand in the glass booth, while this lady constantly screamed, "i have a female assist (alarm) on lane 4." as i stand there, my stuff is being pushed by others, and i am so annoyed. finally after about 5 minutes of standing there, some women comes up to me, and says, "do not touch any of your belongings, i'll get them." she then takes me to area to swipe my boot, scan my whole body, and pat me down - all because i have a boot on. i have never experienced such a security check/scan in my whole life... i would not recommend traveling with a boot or would advise taking it off if it can be removed.

my sister got engaged this weekend in other news, so the planner in me had taken over. i enjoy planning things, so i think this is going to be fun for me. they are looking at a late summer wedding. i'm excited about being her maid of honor.

i'll write tomorrow about my trip to asheville this weekend, it was so much fun.

have a great week.

No comments: