Sunday, November 2, 2008

housewarming and pictures,






i had my two housewarming parties this weekend. saturday night was mainly for my friends and sunday was for my family. i am so blessed to have so many amazing friends and such a loving family to help me celebrate having a new home. a special thanks to crystal, natalie, jennifer, and kendall for throwing the party on saturday - i know they put a lot of time and hard work into planning and organizing the party, it means a lot. i can't say thank you enough. thanks to michele for sweeping the floors today to help me get ready for the family party - i really appreciate it. thanks to my grandmother, "mom" for baking chocolate oatmeal cookies and to my moma for baking the cake, it is delicious. thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts.


No comments: