Friday, February 6, 2009

waking up late, oops? stupid people...

so, yesterday morning, thursday... i had a 7:55 am flight. so, i set my alarm for 5:55 am and overslept. i woke up at 6:57am. yikes. i had to be at the airport, what to do. i get up and thrown on clothes, throw my hair up in a ponytail, brush my teeth, grab my computer, and literally run out the door. i get to the airport... here is where the "fun" starts. luckily i had checked in at home, but didn't print my boarding pass. so, i get to the e-ticket check-in and the ticket agent says, it is too late. i am like, i have already checked in, i just need a copy of my boarding pass. she starts lecturing me on how late i am. i am like, "do you think, i do not know how late i am?" "look at me?" i am starting to panic. i grab the boarding pass, take off running. i get through security, and take off running. i make it to my gate, and the gate is open, thank GOD, seriously, my God is so good. i mean, i was praying the whole time to the airport. i thought if i miss this flight, i am in so much trouble. i got on the plane, slept the whole time and then did my visit. oh a day in my life, haha.

No comments: