Saturday, April 7, 2012

continued thankfulness

more posts to come soon, as i have been real absent from blogging for the very few people that read my blog.  wanted to post my continued list of thankfulness, as this is completely helping me have a better perspective in my life.  as if i didn't already know this, but this week all I can really say is.... GOD IS SO GOOD:)

* the o'connell's came to visit last night and we had a slumber party at my house
* ellie slept with me, so it was fun to sleep with a six year old for a night:)
* i got a phone call on Friday that was a huge answer to prayers
* breakfast with bay and scott saturday morning at flying biscuit
* tuesday night's group at nancy's house
* we found enough volunteers for the toddler room for Easter Sunday
* my walk to my site in boston
* a clean house
* a peace that can only come from my Heavenly Father
* a day at the mall with kase and cheryl
* lunch with my mother on friday
* that melissa roper is in haiti and can tell jazmine hello for me
* manicure/pedicure (needed that pampering and relaxation) with my best friend
* extra time at the airport to get my reports done
* a nice cab driver in boston to get me to my hotel safely at 2:30 am
* the beautiful sunshine/day we had today, saturday
* No Other Gods, bible study - It is AWESOME
* i finished kisses from katie, the most amazing book i have ever read (highly recommend it)
* that i get to celebrate that HE IS RISEN tomorrow and spend the day with my awesome family

just a few from this week.  just looking back at what a blessed week i have had reminds to be on my knees thanking Him daily.



No comments: